Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been working hard to adapt our programming so that we can offer the safest possible experience for the kids that we work with, as well as providing the safest possible experience for our audience members. We recognize that there is an inherent element of risk in any group activity, but we wanted to share with you some of the steps that we are taking to minimize those risks.
- We have purchased several air purifiers, and scattered them throughout the building.
- We have upgraded our furnace filters to a stronger, more virus-friendly level.
For the Actors & Daily Visitors:
- Actors and all production personnel are required to be wearing masks at all times during rehearsals and when they are otherwise in the building, unless they have provided proof of vaccination. During performances, all actors may remove their masks..
- Personal hygiene is being stressed, with hand sanitizer available throughout the building.
For the Audience Members:
- Audience members are required to wear masks at all times within the building, regardless of vaccination status. HOWEVER, we expect this to change soon — so do be aware of that when buying tickets to future shows.
- Concessions are not being sold at the performances, so that audiences have no reason that they have to take their masks off. However, again, as soon as we relax the audience masking rules, we will bring back concession sales.
If you have questions about BWTC’s COVID-19 response, or if you would like to view our more detailed COVID-19 response plans, please contact Charlie Leonard.